A French door manufactured from Wiltshire Glass is a charming addition to any home or conservatory. The extensive opening allows unrestricted access to your home as well as maximum ventilation and practical entry into your garden or patio.Enquire Now
Offering all the benefits of modern uPVC including noise reduction, low maintenance, safety and security and energy efficiency, our French door is available as open-in and open-out styles and with equal or non-equal split panes. With additional features such as decorative glass and Georgian bars French doors can be tailored to your specific requirements.
- Dummy mullion allows full aperture opening.
- Fully reinforced sash using galvanised steel.
- Pre-routed on locking side ensures continuous reinforcement.
- Open-in or open-out styles offer increased versatility.
- Can be constructed for equal or non-equal split.
- 2 choices of flag hinges.
- A wide range of locking mechanisms.
- Restrictor stays and ventilator positions.
- 4mm to 32mm glazing.
- Glazing depth can be extended to 42mm by using a special bead.
- Dry glazed with glazing bead with gasket or co-extruded glazing beads in shaped, sloped or sculptured shapes.
- Colour options include: White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Mahogany, Black, Irish Oak, Cream, White Ash, Anthercite Grey and Chartwell Green