Our Stable doors feature easy to use and reliable locking mechanisms to enable the lower section of the door to be closed and locked shut whilst leaving the top section open. They also look great with equal sized glass or panels in both the top and bottom half of the door.Enquire Now
- Both PVC and Composite options are available
- Available in our full range of colours including: White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Mahogany, Black, Irish Oak, Cream, White Ash, Anthercite Grey and Chartwell Green
- Further colour options are available from our unique Rehau Acryl II colouring system offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.
- PVC or Composite option avaliable
- Fully reinforced sash using galvanised steel
- Pre-routed on locking side ensures continuous reinforcement
- Various Glass & Panel designs
- Side Panels
- Maco stable door gear as standard
- Glazing depth can be extended to 42mm by using a special bead. (On Rehau 70mm System)
- Dry glazed with glazing bead with gasket or co-extruded glazing beads in shaped, sloped or sculptured shapes.